Suppliers of welding wire abound but the underlying knowledge of metallurgy is increasingly difficult to find these days. The world of welding alloys is enormously complex and with us you will find the in-depth knowledge in almost all facets. Whether you need to join exotic materials, dissimilar joints or complex wear and tear problems, we are happy to help you achieve the best possible results with the right welding or brazing alloy.
The "Welding Solution Center" showcases the pinnacle of the most innovative welding processes the market currently has to offer. All exhibitors are selected for added value, proven reliability and innovation at the highest level.
As of 2017, the following welding processes & products are represented in the field:
- Mig/Mag high speed pulse welding.
- Tong welding tables for precise fixing and weld preparation
- Gas mixing systems for Co2, Argon & Helium
- ESW (Electro Slag) strip cladding lines 60 x 0.5 mm
- SAW (submerged arc welding) wire/flux combinations
- Induction (pre)heating (new rolling inductor for rotating products)
- Tungsten carbide particle buildup Mig Welding by
Vibrating carbide feeder
- Fit Up Bed Rollers / column and boom manipulators
- New Aquaforce electrode for welding under water
- Metal printing in 3D